The Millermatic 252 MIG welder is Millermatics replacement to the older 250 model which is no longer in production. This newer model has the highest output of any welder in its class with a rated 250A at 28 VDC allowing for longer periods of welding on more high end applications and projects.
This welder also features a large front digital panel which includes a built-in timer menu that will enable the welders user to select a preset voltage and wire feed rate. This welder can also auto-detect and appropriately recall the voltage, wire feed rate, and the timer of the gun.
The welder also features Millermatics patent pending EZ-change low cylinder rack which enables its users to effortlessly roll cylinders on and off of the rack requiring no need for actual lifting.
The new EZ access compartment feature and parameter chart on the Millermatic 252 MIG welder allows the weld parameters to be set correctly the first time with a convenient flip-down compartment which allows quick access to the parameter chart and various other consumables.
The Millermatic 252 MIG Welder also sports a larger work area than the previous 252 model and a longer gun.
There is also less cleanup required with this welder thanks to the Active Arc Stabilizer which is a design patented by miller and provides easy starting compared to the other welders in its class.
The newer Miller 252 model also sports a fan which provides adequate cooling only when needed which effectively reduces the overall power consumption of the welder and minimizes possible contaminates that could be drawn into the welder.
The line voltage compensation feature is able to keep the power constant regardless of whether or not the input voltage varies by up to 10%. The Millermatic 252 MIG Welder is approximately 40” x 19” x 30” in size and has an overall weight of roughly 207 lbs. The welder also has a rated wire speed of 50 to 700 IPM (1.3 to 17.8 m/minute).
Due to the unique features this welder comes standard with compared to all the other welders in its class, we are happy to give the Millermatic 252 MIG Welder our seal of approval.
What You Get:
- Millermatic 252 MIG Welder
- 15 foot (4.6 meters), 250 amp M 25 MIG gun for .030 – .035 wire
- 10 foot (3 meters) work cable and clamp
- Factory installed gas solenoid
- Argon mix regulator flow gauge and a hose
- 10 foot (3 meters) power cord and plug (200/230 Volt model only)
- (See above description) Factory installed running gear with EZ-Change™ Low Cylinder Rack (This is New)
- .030 – .035 reversible drive rolls
- Extra contact tips
Millermatic 252 Mig Welder Features:
- Applications: Metal Fabrication, Farm, Home Handy Man Work – Maintenance & Repair
- Welds 22 Gauge up to 1/2 inch
- Duty Cycle: 60%
- Hertz (Hz): 60
- Includes: 15 foot Torch, Argon Mix Regulator- Flow Gauge & Hose, Dual Groove Drive Rolls, and Running Gear with Low Cylinder Rack
- Input (Amps): 48/42
- Input Voltage: 200/230
- Open Circuit Voltage (OCV): 38
- Output Range: 30-300 (Amps)
- Depth: 40 Inches
- Height : 30 Inches
- Overall Width: 19 Inches
- Phase 1
- Rated Output: 200 Amps @ 28 Volts Direct Current (VDC)
- CSA Certified
- Weight: 237 pounds
- Wire Size: Mild 0.023 – 0.045 Inches, Flux 0.030 – 0.045 Inches
Welding Processes: MIG (GMAW), Flux Cored (FCA).
Pricing: $2300 – $3067