Lincoln has engineered a serious contender in the MIG welding market with their Lincoln Electric 140 Mig Welder. This welder was designed to operate off a common 120V AC power supply and makes an excellent choice for home projects, equipment repairs, or auto body work.
The Lincoln MIG 140 comes equipped with an easy to understand 2-knob tapped control for simple configuration of gas-less flux cored welding or gas shielded MIG welding capabilities.
Lincoln 140 Mig Welder Features and Specifications:
- As stated above the welder operates on a 120V AC power supply, and is rated at 140 amps. It has a duty cycle of 20% at 90 amps and 19.5 volts.
- It includes wire feed speed control with 50-500 IPM capabilities.
- The MIG 140 can weld steel or aluminum with ease in thicknesses of up to 5/16 inches.
- The welder comes with a gas hose and shielding gas included.
- The dimensions of the MIG 140 are approximately 18 5/8” x 10 1/8” x 14” and comes with a 6ft power cord.
What Customers Are Saying:
There are several reviews online from previous consumers who purchased the Lincoln Electric Easy MIG 140 Welder, and they are all leaving good feedback about this product. Several reviewers have stated that the welder is very user friendly and versatile once the user has become familiar with the machine. Additionally, people commented the convenience of having the added gas capability was ideal in many situations.
Overall customers were very pleased with the general usability of the Lincoln 140 MIG welder. The welder received an an average rating of 5/5 stars which is nothing short of excellent. Compared to similar welders in its class, the MIG 140 is very competitively priced and is backed by Lincoln with a 3 year warranty.
What You Get:
• Magnum® 100L welding gun and 10 foot (3.0 meter) cable assembly
• 3 .025 inch (0.6 millimeter) Contact Tips
• 3 .035 inch (0.9 millimeter) Contact Tips (Qty. 3)
• A Gasless flux-cored nozzle for Innershield® welding
• A Gas nozzle for MIG welding
• A Spindle Adapter for 8 inch (203 millimeter) Diameter Spools
• .025 inch Drive roll for MIG welding
• .035 inch Drive roll for MIG welding
• .030 inch -.045 inch Drive roll for Flux-cored welding
• A Shielding gas regulator and 10 ft. Hose
• A 2 pound Spool of .025 inch (0.6 millimeter) SuperArc L-56 MIG wire
• 1 pound Spool of .035 inch (0.9 millimeter) NR®-211-MP flux-cored wire
• Work Clamp and 10 foot (3.0 meter) Cable
• Welding Handshield
• Instruction Manual
• Instructional DVD
Additional warranties may be available for purchase depending on where you purchase this welder. For those of you looking into purchasing a serious MIG welder than the Lincoln Electric Easy MIG 140 Welder is definitely a great choice and like all the previous consumers, you will surely be pleased with this product.
Pricing: 565 or more.